Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry X'mas to You All!


As soon as I went outside of my hostel,
A light breeze came and kissed my body,
And greeted me "Merry Christmas to you",
A sudden reply came out of my mouth,
A happy day to you too, my friend.

My feet took me slowly to a skeleton tree,
Whose leaves were hiding from a UK winter,
My ears were hearing a bird there singing,
It made me understood that he's greeting,
I gave my response "Merry Christmas" smiling.

The feet of mine continued further steps,
My eyes were catching a bloom in blossom,
It was dancing by wobbling from left to right,
The implication occurred to me by looking at,
"Merry Christmas" it said to me as others did.

A walk I made was carried on,
A squirrel ran passed looking at me back,
I heard something it cried out,
It sounded to my ears like greeting,
I made my reply "Merry Christmas".

When I looked up the sky at night time,
I saw stars there with sparkling light,
They were twinkling one another with greeting,
My heart was happy by seeing them,
And I said "Merry Christmas" by smiling.

No comments: